[Req] Admin do not answer me. May be here some one can help about 97p version

TheRenchix

Reaction score
Hello. It is possible to make 97D version like 97p?
Add maps like: Aida, DareDevil, Crystal Quest, Exile, Old Kalima, Chaos castle, Quest room
Add mobs like: Red Dragon monsters, Plate Wariors etc

Add 97p items like:
Mythos sword (MG)(Explosion blade)
Steel emperor blade (BK)(Bone blade)
Malibu staff (SM)(Viper staff)
Stalker Scepter (BK,MG)(Sole'y Scepter)
Mythos (MG)(Vulcano)
Baphomet (BK)(Dragon knight)
Chaos (SM)(Venom mist)
Licantropus (MG,SM)(Sunlite)
Cobra (ME)(Sylfdray)

It is possible to combine all this with DarksTeam 97D version?
May be some one can answer to my question, admins do not answer me.

So big forum but no answers. :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
Even admin don't care about members, do not answer. Support in Contact Us section do not answer. Looks like this forum is dead. :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
Who can share good forum where is active members and Admins?

There is some free space for few sets +weapons on 97d so you can totally do that, I've done it myself. You just need to add the skins in the client (taken from a different client version I guess, season 2-3 etc..) and add them also in Item.bmd. Also you will need to add the items to Item.txt on the server side.
You can add mobs as well, pretty much following the same procedure ^ but instead of item.txt you need to edit monster.txt and add the monster skins in the client.
Maps I have no idea if you can add more, my guess would be yes but no clue as I haven't done that myself..
Good luck and let me know if you need any more guidance.

btw Crusader was messing around

Also nobody here has to "answer" to you. Everything here is free for you to use, but asking for new features and getting mad because people won't do the work for you is just wrong...

There is some free space for few sets +weapons on 97d so you can totally do that, I've done it myself. You just need to add the skins in the client (taken from a different client version I guess, season 2-3 etc..) and add them also in Item.bmd. Also you will need to add the items to Item.txt on the server side.
You can add mobs as well, pretty much following the same procedure ^ but instead of item.txt you need to edit monster.txt and add the monster skins in the client.
Maps I have no idea if you can add more, my guess would be yes but no clue as I haven't done that myself..
Good luck and let me know if you need any more guidance.

btw Crusader was messing around

Also nobody here has to "answer" to you. Everything here is free for you to use, but asking for new features and getting mad because people won't do the work for you is just wrong...
I'm not getting mad. I'm surprised there are no answers in such a large forum
I'm surprised that there are no answers from Admins or support. Being surprised is not the same as being mad.

But thank you for your answer and time. I will try combine these versions.