97d99i Low Exp Server Suggestion

hastymu

Reaction score
Hi guys,

I'm currently trying to build a low exp server of 97d (old school) and would like to ask for your feedback on what is the best low exp settings in your own opinion or experience. Currently I have:

Exp: 100x or ??
Max Character Reset: 10 (might change in the near future as server grows)
Max Character Level: 350
Points per Level: DW/DK/ELF: 5 / MG: 7
Reset Requirement: 1x Jewel of Creation
Remain Stat: Yes (but can reset stats to re-balance char in website)

Monster HP: 80%
Item Drops: ??
Max Item Level: +11
Max Item Option: 2

BOK Drops: ??
Other Box Drops: ??

Golden Archer: Yes (for stone event)

Webshop: No
Auction: Yes
Buy/Sell Market: Yes
Lottery: Yes

Anticheat: MuEMU
Server Location: AU

I want the server to be as fair as possible for all classes and wanted to know more about how low exp works. Please let me know if I miss something.

If you want to check my server please let me know (it's currently online)

Many thanks for your suggestions and for testing the server as well.

Dea7h

Admiral General Aladeen
Reaction score
So firstly I suggest you to do different version, perhaps s2? If not 97d is fine by me ^_^

Second I suggest you to try something different than the usual (I love the idea for item requirements for resets btw)

Maybe Non-reset low exp like 10x or even lower so it takes time to level up but with some kind of limits that grow with time (perhaps level limit in the beginning) and different points per level for each class for balance purposes +maybe more points per level than it usually gives, like 10-20 per level?

Let's say your max level will be 400, in the start it could be 100 (and here comes the part where you play with items level requirement, you could make level 1 wings to be available from level 100 for instance)

I know that's not the usual MuOnline server and that's the beauty of it, I believe it will get the attention of many players once you prove yourself in the future (because in the beginning no matter what you probably won't have that many players)

I also suggest you to test the anticheat properly on different systems because I personally have had issues with MuEMU, maybe consider purchasing an anticheat? :)

That's just suggestions I hope it helps you decide what kind of server you want and please keep us updated! ;)